Congratulations on taking your first step into the cloud! This is the best course for anyone seeking to learn the major components of AWS. Even if you have never logged into the platform before, at the end of this course, you will be ready to pass the AWS Cloud Practioner exam. We will walk through the global infrastructure, architectural principles, value proposition, security, key services and pricing models. This class is your stepping stone to the more technical and challenging Architect level certifications.
Target Audience: IT Professionals, Tech Leads and IT Managers
Class length: 6 hrs
Next Scheduled Class: To be announced
Location: To be announced
1. Who is the target audience for this class?
IT Professionals, Tech Leads and IT Managers
2. How long is the class?
3. Do I need prior AWS experience to attend this class?
No, you do not need prior AWS experience to attend this class.
4. Do I need programming experience to attend this class?
No, you do not need prior programming experience to attend this class.
5. What do I need to bring to this class?
Please bring a laptop, power supply and a pen/notebook to take notes.
6. Will there be hands-on lab work in this class?
There will be hands-on participation for some parts of this class.
7. Why should I attend this class?
To gain a good understanding of the broad spectrum of services offered by AWS and make informed decisions about your next steps in your Cloud journey.
8. Will I receive a course completion certificate?
Yes, an electronic course completion certificate will be emailed to upon request.
9. Can I get a receipt for the course?
Yes, CloudLinear will provide electronic receipts for the class fees.
Cloud Computing Value Proposition
Shared Responsibility model